Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Neymar is Pathetic, I Wouldn't Like To See Him After A Flu Injection!

Help with contest settings
BoySmile
Argentina

Neymar is Pathetic, I Wouldn't Like To See Him After A Flu Injection!

Post by BoySmile » 04 Jul 2018 06:48

Brazil superstar Neymar's behaviour against Mexico on link sbo Monday has been branded as "absolutely pathetic" by a former Premier League manager after the forward was accused of excessive play-acting in the Selecao's 2-0 win.The 26-year-old, who led his country to victory over El Tri in the 2018 FIFA World Cup's round of 16, is in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons again after reacting dramatically to an off-the-ball incident involving Mexico defender Miguel Layun, who appeared to step on the Brazilian's ankle.Former Aston Villa and current Republic of Ireland manager Martin O'Neill has since slammed Neymar for his unnecessary reaction to the incident."Neymar's reaction is pathetic. It's absolutely pathetic," the former Celtic boss said, as quoted by ITV."Honestly, it's a red card nowadays because they've spotted him standing on link sbo his foot. But I mean the pain threshold of Neymar is just incredibly low, I must admit. I wouldn't like to see him coming out of the doctor's surgery after getting a flu injection."He's a top-quality player, and he's a top-quality actor."He hasn't really hit it yet… part of that thinking is to do with this play-acting. He's been down dozens and dozens of times, he gets link sbo up again. He's completed four games, and he hasn't done too badly out of it."Brazil's next opponents are Belgium, and the winner of that match will progress to the semi-finals of the World Cup.